The National Library of Norway, in cooperation with CLARINO and META-NORD, organized a Workshop on the Interoperability of Metadata on June 5, 2012. The main objective was to coordinate various initiatives aimed at metadata catalogues of language research data, such as CLARINO, META-SHARE, Språkbanken and the National Library’s digital collections. The workshop was held at the National Library’s premises in Oslo (Google Maps, Openstreetmap).
- 9:30 Welcome and introduction
- 9:45 Oddrun Ohren (NB): The CLARINO metadata infrastructure to be: Issues and considerations
- 10:15 Dieter van Uytvanck (MPI): CMDI: metadata for language resources à la carte
- 11:00 Break
- 11:15 Christian Emil Ore (EDD, U Oslo): TBA
- 11:45 Gunn Inger Lyse: META-SHARE overview
- 12:15 Lunch
- 13:00 Jussi Piitulainen (U Helsinki): Make META-SHARE and CLARIN work together
- 13:45 Break
- 14:00 Thorsten Trippel (U Tübingen): Metadata in a project on sustainable linguistic data: creation, management and use
- 15:00 Discussion: Which coordination is necessary to guarantee interoperability?
- 15:45 Closing